ECN Integration Buy-Side
Inforalgo offers a suite of integrated modules that addresses the interfacing requirements between Bloomberg AIM and other Systems.
These modules include:
- SBi – AIM Gateway Interface for UNIX & LINUX platforms, XML & custom build requirements. Specifically for clients where the Gateway may not meet their requirements.
- CMFi – Consolidated Message Feed Interface (FIX) for uploading trades from other systems.
- FIXi – For uploading orders
- SDi – Standard Data Licence Interface to assist in the loading and management of Securities data
- EAi – For External Agents/Money Managers to upload their executed trades into AIM.
- FIAEPi – Enables firms using Open Bloomberg to download (in real-time or at User defined intervals) executed trade data held on Bloomberg and pass it on to their Position Keeping Systems, back office systems or others systems..
- TSi – Offerings out to, and executed trades back from, the TradingScreen platform.
- BCi – Offerings out to, and executed trades back from, the Beacon platform
- Position Reconciliation – Taking input from a Client’s Back Office System a reconciliation of positions takes place at the End of Day or Intra day.
- SPi – This interface to Portia is designed to filter online trades and security masters. The information is restructured into the format required by the Portia Cross-reference tables, thereby mapping Bloomberg Fields to their Portia equivalents. This is particularly complex for Securities data.
- CMi – Interfacing to CAMRA including the mapping of securities This include a new security, editing a security, factors and attributes (Cash Flows).