STP Tool kit
6 Key Ingredients
It is often said that for STP to be effective the middleware must contain 6 key ingredients:
- Mapping Tools to map data to & from one or more systems.
- Viewers that enable multiple users, according to their authority level, to filter, view and maintain data on any database anywhere on the network.
- Monitoring Tools to scrutinize all tasks and data flows providing conditional warnings and/or repair facilities where needed.
- Rules based Routing Engine – a User maintainable rule based validation, selection and routing module.
- Algo Engine – Where business rules can be entered and held as a set of tables in order to control certain processes.
- Reconciliation processes to confirm that the different systems are synchronized with each other highlighting any unmatched data.
In order to respond to this market need and to assist clients with “change management” Inforalgo has a strategy of “cross product” modules.
By use of these cross product modules; together with its extensive range of market interfaces, Inforalgo is able to provide a highly cost effective central “Hub” solution.
Whether you wish to interface your systems via FIX, API, Flat File, FTP or MQ Series – whether it is a UNIX, LINUX or a Windows Platform – whether it is Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server – Inforalgo’s STP methodology can save you a lot of time and money.